Sunday 19 September 2010

Byte-seeing

My new favourite hobby for wet Sundays is going on little trips on Google Street view. Last week I did Vegas, today I'm going to Paris (I recommened you start at the Sacre Coeur).
My husband has coined this activity 'Byte-seeing', and I quite like that! I thought I'd share a beautiful town we drove through yesterday on the way home from the wedding. There was a fire on the motorway so we took a rather extended detour through the countryside and came through Henley-in-Arden. It was so beautiful I had to take some pictures from the car.


It's well worth a look - it's so old and pretty. Every building is leaning at a slightly different angle. If you fancy a visit, start here and go either way along the main road. You won't be diassapointed. It's about as lovely as old English towns get!


View Larger Map

1 comment: