Friday 13 May 2011

I'm a loser

This post is brought to you by the numbers 3, 9 and 10.13.
I've been dieting for 3 weeks now, and have shifted 9lbs. I've gone from 11st 8 to 10st 13 and have managed to fit into clothes I haven't worn for more than a year.
As you might guess, I'm one happy lady!
If you're interested, the diet is 'Diet Chef'. It's a calorie control diet, no fancy principles, but the important bit is that they send you meals ready made. They're not fantastic, but they're far from bad and you add fresh fruit and veg to them. I'd recommend it to anyone who struggles to stick to diets!

So, this outfit features a pair of Heyday trousers I bought about 18 months ago and couldn't get done up. In celebration of my weight loss, I've been wearing them all week!
My shoes were from Primark a little while ago, the blouse is one I made a little while back and the cardigan is an old faithful from Marks and Spencer.

I'm hoping to lose a bit more weight before I go back to scoffing the pies. I'm craving all the bad things like mad, but seeing the lbs fall off is helping to keep me on the straight and narrow!

There will be another week of radio silence from me - I have my second A-Level exam next week but after that I should be back to the sewing and posting. I'm looking forwards to a break in the studying!

11 comments:

  1. Big congratulations and lots of luck with the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! I've lost 4lbs since cutting out alcohol and trying to eat less, but Friday is my cheat day so I've probably put it all back on again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling, my sugar cravings usually win! You look fab tho, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations lovely! you're looking fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look and well done to you!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And those trousers look wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done you are looking great, good luck with the exam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on losing the weight - you're looking fab, especially in those tailored trousers. Sending you lots of luck for the exam too
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats poppet!! Lovely troooosers!! And best of british to ya for your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely to meet you yesterday and so happy to find your blog! Good luck with your Exams x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! The Heyday-trousers are gorgeous, I've been dreaming about them for ages =)
    Isn't it the best feeling in the world to fit into old clothes one hasn't been able to wear for a while? Keep it up, that sugar-craving will subside!

    Good luck with your exams! And I'll just say "Wow!" at you being at a diet during a heavy study-period. I used to live on tea and cakes during exams...

    ReplyDelete